Do you or your graduate students have compelling, high-resolution photos to share from your work in the field? If so, please submit them to the CEGA Photo Drive (open until Dec 27th, 2018) for a chance to win a prize! CEGA uses submitted photos in our digital and print material, to disseminate research and raise CEGA's visibility in the global development space. We will always credit the photographer when photos are used.
With your help we can continue to grow our photo library and you can win a prize in the process! After internal review of each entry, photos will be selected to move to a public voting round. Each submission will be posted on CEGA’s Twitter account (@CEGA_UC) the Monday after the submission deadline. The top five photos with the most likes by that Friday will go to be finalists. CEGA staff will then select the winners from the finalists, with the top three placers winning $50, $100, & $150 Amazon gift cards, respectively. The finalists will be featured in a post on the CEGA Blog
We're looking for photos taken around the world, particularly from field experiments, that correspond to one of CEGA’s 11 sector areas. Note that by submitting to CEGA’s Photo Drive, you consent to CEGA’s use of your image in our print and online media.
- Each person is allowed to submit up to 5 photos.
- Each submission must be taken by you, and include your full name, email address, and title/organizational affiliation.
- Each submission must include information about where the photo was taken, the date, and a short caption (limit to 100 character with spaces).
- Each submission must include your name in the photo file name.
- Each submission must be high resolution and unedited.
- You must have consent from the subjects in the photo. Please ensure submissions comply with CEGA’s Photo Policy.
- Photos submitted that apply to one of CEGA’s sectors areas will be given extra consideration.
- The deadline to submit is 11:59 pm PST December 27th.
The deadline to submit is 11:59 pm PST on Thursday, December 27th.